- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
- USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave. USE CAUTION - bowl and contents will be hot!
- NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.
- One year, when kept in orginal unopened bag in freezer.
- Enjoy product within 3 days after opening. Keep refrigerated.