- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 25 minutes if thawed and for approximately 40 minutes if frozen.
- Initial temperature is best at 175ºF.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water and shake vigorously.
- Open and pour into a serving bowl or steam table.
- Recommended serving or holding temperature is 160ºF
- NOTE: You may also open bag and heat in a large sauce pan.
- Remove unused chowder or bisque from the heat and allow it to come down to room temperature.
- Reheat the the next day.
- Do not reheat more than once.
- One year, or more frozen.
- Once thawed, keep it refrigerated and use within 10 days.